Hey world, meet Trevor Mitchell, BrightWave Account Manager.
Even though he’s been onboard for a short time, Trevor has learned what it takes to succeed: “Don’t be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get dirty.” And we can attest, he hasn’t been afraid to roll up the sleeves on his fine collection of blazers since day one. Man, he can really pull off the jean-blazer combo. Seriously, Michael Jackson can’t beat this.
Now, you might not talk about this kind of stuff at any old office water cooler. But here at BrightWave, we don’t have a water cooler—we’ve got a bar. That translates into many a Friday afternoon sharing a few beers and chatting each other up. Here are some fun facts we’ve found out about Trevor since he joined the team:
- When he was young, Trevor wanted to be an architect or chef when he grew up. (That’s how most email marketers start out, of course.)
- The first thing he saved up for and bought with his own money was a Dodge Stratus. Major cool points.
- If Trevor was a pro ball player, he’d play “Ruff Ryders Anthem” by DMX when he walked up to bat.
- His first celebrity crush was Nia Long. We’re assuming that’s circa Fresh Prince.
- If he was an Atlanta landmark, he would be The Masquerade.
- Trevor’s favorite place he’s ever been is Barbados.
- His go-to drink is a Moscow Mule. Cheers to that.
- The quote Trevor lives by: “Without confidence, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you’ve won even before you’ve begun.” – Marcus Garvey
Editor’s note: We know, we know—Trevor’s pretty awesome. And there’s going to be plenty more where that came from! We’ll be regularly introducing you to our talented team members in this series. You know, to give you a little taste of what it’s like to work with some insanely talented and fun people.