During times of crisis, email is one of the most effective ways to communicate important messages to customers and clients. It is proving to be invaluable during the COVID-19 crisis, as face-to-face and in-store communication is increasingly replaced by digital messaging.
When navigating uncertain times, email marketing remains one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to reach customers, prospects and suppliers. There is no better way to keep your customers informed, your revenue moving and your stakeholders up to speed.
BrightWave’s CEO Simms Jenkins and Sr. Strategist Jessica Ginburg cover the dos and don’ts of communicating during a crisis, and ways to keep your business up and running with email marketing in a smart and savvy way.
Here are some additional resources to help you navigate your communication during a crisis:
- Cheetah Digital Blog, “To Send or Not to Send: Messaging in the Age of COVID-19”
- EmailMonday Article, “The Complete Overview to Crisis Email Marketing and the Coronavirus”
- Email Snarketing Article, “What we owe each other: Marketing during the unthinkable”
- Gartner Article, “Beware of Virtue Signaling or Outright Greed in Brand Communications About COVID-19”
- Litmus Webinar, “Best Practices for Email Marketing During a Crisis”
- Really Good Emails, “Emergency Emails Library”